Tuesday, May 8, 2012

gathering of baby shower stuffage


well, got both cards made...will have to wait till I have a supply of ink though when I printed they came out a bit streaky
Card for Cherish's baby shower...since I know shes' a she I could go with pink and girlieness!
card for Cassie's baby shower...she won't let us know who it is so I went with peas and carrots to match the quilt I'm making...
So both mommies will get massive quilts done up in sock monkey fabric...both will get a noisy lovie...I'm going to dig through the baby stuff I have to get matching bibs and burp cloths...I'll pick up sets of brushes and combs...each will get either a baby safe sock monkey or a baby safe Oonie...haven't decided yet...I don't know...is that enough baby giggle-ee-tude for an adequate shower gift?!? sigh...no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment